воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

fox 24 insider




I have never been one to have reoccurring dreams, never had to take a test naked or been flying, but lately I have noticed a few elements of my dreams pop up every now and again

1. I have had a few dreams in which I meet Anthony Rapp, the guy who played Mark in both the Broadway and film versions of RENT. I have had 1 or 2 dreams where I meet him and one where I met Mark. In each of these dreams meeting him is never the main event, it is usually something like I need to get somewhere and Anthony Rapp just happens to be driving the car.

2. I have had a few dreams in which me and Miley Cyrus have some sort of relationship. As far as I can tell she is of age or I am a minor in these dreams, thus I cling to the idea that I am not a perv. The last dream I had with her in it I won her over with a large musical number that involved British celebrities and me showering nude in the driveway of her old house (which I had won in a contest or something, I think.) By the end of the number I was fully dressed in a 19th century explorers outfit complete with safari hat and we were all enjoying an impressive feast by torch light.

I got a part time job, every weekend from 2 to 7 you can find me standing in front of the Wal-Mart in Yelm holding a sign that says "Donapos;t shop at Wal-Mart." and getting yelled at by rednecks. Itapos;s not a bad deal, I get $9 an hour for talking with my fellow protesters, reciting all the dialog to Aladdin to myself and counting the amount of times I get flipped off (11 so far.)

I work for the UFCW 367 (Union of Food and Commercial Workers) and we are protesting Wal-Mart because they donapos;t pay a living wage, donapos;t give very good hours and donapos;t offer very good benefits, unlike the other stores in the area like Safeway. That is the one reason we are out there.

Iapos;d like to take a moment here to address the rednecks and other people that yell at me while I am doing my job, because I am pretty sure they all read my livejournal.

Dear Yaapos;ll

Thanks for telling me to get a job, but I already have one, this is it, my job is to tell you the Wal-Mart you love so is evil. It is pure evil, you may have noticed this when saw Satan picking up a dozen eggs there yesterday...okay, it isnapos;t that evil, but it is pretty damn close.

When you call me an idiot it does hurt, but I donapos;t let it get to me because, guess what? YOU LIVE IN FUCKING YELM. You live in Yelm, the mentally disabled little brother of Tacoma and you drive an 83 Toyota that looks like it was stored underwater. I just canapos;t take you that seriously.

When you drive by at 30 MPH and yell at me, I can really only hear half of what you say, so keep it brief, for example, that girl that yelled "I can shop where ever the fuck I want you commie bastards." I really only caught the "Commie bastards." part, which was awesome.

To the people who yell "Wal-Mart rules." It really doesnapos;t, but you look like youapos;re 14 and are clearly driving your momapos;s car, so I really donapos;t expect to change your mind.

To all the people who roll down their windows, giggle with their friends, look at me, giggle some more and then roll up the window. Grow some goddamn balls, I know you want to say something to me, I donapos;t care what it is, can it really be any worse than the bitter Wal-Mart employees that tell me I quote "Fucking suck."? Go ahead, say something to me, I dare ya, I double dare ya, say something to me again.

Yours
Eli

fast payday advance, fox 24 insider, fox 24 hrs, fox 24 hours, fox 24 game.



Комментариев нет: