суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

equipment kahului restaurant




Why do I torture myself?

On a completely unrelated note: I love that so far, the gym Iapos;m attending is fairly quiet when I go. I was alone for a good portion of my time there today. It makes less self-conscious about lip-syncing to my music.

The world needs more deep purple hues.

I hope enough people will RSVP for my pirate murder mystery party, otherwise itapos;ll be just a POTC-watching party. Still fun, but less engaging.

It irks me that you are happy enough to take me on your excursions, but dismiss mine out of hand.

Iapos;m so happy that itapos;s the weekend I canapos;t wait to go to the library and get a few other errands and tasks done tomorrow.

Iapos;m off to rewatch Dr. Horrible.

beautiful buxom woman, equipment kahului restaurant, equipment kahului photographic, equipment k9 police training, equipment k9 police slovakian.



Комментариев нет: